Ralph “Yankee” Arnold on Election, Calvinism, and Grace

Ralph “Yankee” Arnold has quickly become a favorite preacher of mine. Please check out what he says on election and Calvinism.

These are both well worth your time. Please listen and let me know what you think.

In Christ,

Jim F

This entry was posted in Calvinism, Lordship Salvation, Salvation and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Ralph “Yankee” Arnold on Election, Calvinism, and Grace

1. Jim,

Great video. Yankee is a special personal friend and has been since the early sixties. He worked for me in my business while he attended Florida Bible College, not too long after I trusted Christ as my Savior. He was a great encouragement to me to share Christ with others, including our customers. We have some interesting stories about that.

I heartily recommend Yankee and his Grace Gospel message.. As with any “person” — (including me) always be a Berean. Compare every man’s words with Scripture.

In Jesus Christ eternally, Jack

2. FryingPan9 says:

I’ve watched Yankee’s videos on these subjects before on Youtube. They’re excellent. I’ve probably seen both of these before and more than once, but when I decide to watch more of his sermons I’ll be sure to watch these two here for a refresher.

3. mary says:

hi guys yes yankee is a wonderful preacher who preaches the gospel with such simplicity and clarity if all preachers would preach like him. he is not afraid to expose the heresies of today he names names but with such grace have listened to most. tom cucuzza and jims scudder are also good.

4. jimfloyd12 says:

I agree Mary. All three would be great to listen to and many of their messages are available online.

5. hollysgarcia says:

Jim, don’t you have another page with more videos on Calvinism, or is this the one? Thanks!

6. Hi,
    My name is Pastor Jesse Martinez. I work with Dr. Arnold down here in Florida. We want to thank you for all you are doing and for featuring Dr. Arnold’s teachings! God bless you.

In Christ,

Pastor Jesse Martinez

7. Curtis M says:

Hey Jesse .
    Love to hear The Gospel of Grace preached..

Since Yankee is a Dr. shouldn’t he be able to eat all the eclairs that he would like?

Curtis M

8. jimfloyd12 says:

Thanks Pastor Jesse for stopping by. I am often blessed personally by Dr Arnold. I even got to hear some great stories from him at the Grace conference this year