Grace Conference Live Audio and Video

Greeting friends,

This week is the Grace conference at Quentin Road Bible Baptist Church. There is live audio and video of the sessions available here for Thursday and Friday main sessions.

Jim F

2014-logo-FINAL

This entry was posted in Free Grace, Preaching and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Grace Conference Live Audio and Video

1. Hello Jim: Thanks for sharing this information. I appreciate it.

Lou

2. jimfloyd12 says:

No problem Lou. I figured many would be interested in it and may not have known about it. This is great for those who can’t make the trip or get the time off. I got lucky again this year and am able to go. Looking forward to it.

Jim F

3. sam says:

Jim i want to let you know im still listening to the cd you gave me of last years conference.Im learning a ton from these messages.Theres quite a few Im going to listen to again.I cant thank you enough.

4. jimfloyd12 says:

You are welcome Sam. It is hard to get enough of good free grace type preaching. Especially when it is so hard to come by in the first place. I am glad you enjoy them and that the Lord is using them to help you grow in your knowledge of Him.

God Bless you brother.

Jim F

5. jimfloyd12 says:

Just got back from the conference and boy what blessing! I am praising God for His Grace.

6. Brad4Grace says:

Amen to that! The Grace Conference is awesome. And this site is a great resource. You never know who you will meet at the conference :). My wife and I had the pleasure of making some new friends with some wonderful folks including Jim and his wife. What a blessing and encouragement!

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
    1 Corinthians 15:58King James Version (KJV)

7. jimfloyd12 says:

Thanks Brad for stopping by. Please do come back often. I was just telling some the other day how much of an answer to prayer it was for me to find a free grace oriented church nearby. I do believe God used the conference to that end.

8. jimfloyd12 says:

To the commenter named Austin. Please prove your position with scripture, not just by posting the passage for James 2 over and over. It is clear that you do not understand what it is talking about. First James is written to believers. Secondly it is NOT saying that were are eternally justified by faith plus works. There is no such thing as works for salvation. Likewise there is no such thing as works being automatic after salvation. This site is defending the Biblical truth of the gospel from those who pervert it with works and legalism based on faulty understandings of passages just like in James 2 which you keep quoting. Think about this, which is more foolish, to defend the gospel or to continuously use James out of context? Please try looking again at the text for what it is saying and compare it with the rest of scripture.

If you need help please try these articles and these two sermons.

If any preacher is telling you that James 2 indicates that believers are eternally justified by faith plus works then they are lying to you.

Jim F